Before you book
- How do I make a booking on your website?
You will be guided step by step through the process of booking.
- What information do I need in order to book?
Your personal details and contact info are needed in order to make a booking.
- I cannot find a route I want to book. What to do?
send us an email with all the details and we will find the best solution for you.
- How do I pay for my transfer?
Our online booking system provides different kinds of payment such as direct bank transfer, PayPal or credit card
Before you travel
- What luggage entitlement will I have?
If you have more luggage, please let us know
- Where will I meet the driver when I arrive?
The driver will welcome you at the pick-up point holding a sign with your name on it.
- How long will the transfer take?
It depends on your destination and traffic. For example, from Naia Airport () to Tagaytay or vice versa is usually takes 90 minutes.